The variety of face masks enables women to cope with the most difficult skin problems at home. So, for example, the use of mask-films allows you to perfectly clean the skin, opening the pores on the face. At the same time, the effectiveness of using such masks is no worse than the cleaning procedures in the cabin. So, we learn all about such masks.
What is the effect of the activated charcoal mask?
Such masks are very popular among women with enlarged pores, which are often polluted. After all, the components of the mask themselves have excellent healing and useful properties, and in combination, their effects result in a thorough cleansing. What are these properties?
Let’s start with gelatin. The natural collagen in its composition is absorbed by the cells of our skin and makes it elastic, taut, which gives rise to the effect of rejuvenation. Gelatin consists of a protein that participates in metabolic processes and improves the functioning of skin cells. It smooths the surface of the skin and exfoliates dead cells, tones up the skin.
Activated charcoal in these masks, the skin slightly dehydrates and tightens the pores, splits the contents of black plugs in the pores, soothes inflammation, if any, reduces the amount of acne. Activated charcoal provides our skin with cleansing from pollution at a deep level. That’s why the skin after applying the mask-film looks like after salon, professional procedures.
Milk in the composition of such masks perfectly whitens, eliminates redness of the skin and pigmentation. It rejuvenates the face. Remember how Russian beauties in olden times washed their milk! It makes our skin much softer and silky.
Such masks are rather unusual, and they need to learn how to apply correctly. For this to happen the first time, you should remember this instruction.
- The freshness of all components of the mask. Pay attention to the shelf life of gelatin, and milk should not be yesterday.
- Testing the mask. To avoid allergies, the mask must first be tested on the wrist. Does not cause redness, itching? Then, boldly apply the mask to your face.
- Skin preparation. It is better to steam it out before applying such a mask.
- Correct application. Apply the mask-film from the bottom up and in the same way, remove. Zones under the eyes should be avoided.
- The effect of the mask is at rest. You do not need to talk and laugh during the mask-film action. Your muscles should be at rest.
- Applying cream after the mask.
- Mode of application. Use this mask should be once a week, a maximum of two if it is very disturbing pollution on the skin. The course of application is 6 weeks. After that, you need to take a break for several months and resume a series of masks.
Accurate following the instructions will make the mask-film your personal beautician, and its use will significantly improve the skin condition. Check this article for more https://www.annmariegianni.com/4-ways-activated-charcoal-improve-your-skin/
Recipes masks of films for cleaning pores
Preparing mask should be strictly according to recipes. So, try and choose the one that suits you best:
- Prepare a teaspoon of gelatin powder, one tablet of activated charcoal and a tablespoon of fresh milk.
- Pound the charcoal into powder and stir well with the gelatin. Dissolve this powder with cold milk and put the mixture in a microwave. After 15 minutes, remove the container with a mask and cool it to room temperature. Apply the mask until it is completely solidified.
- Then gently remove the mask from the bottom up.
- Take 2 tablets of activated charcoal and a teaspoon of gelatin. Grind the coal, mix it with gelatin. Dissolve the formulation with water and heat it to dissolve the gelatin in a water bath. Slightly cool the composition on the skin. This option is suitable for very contaminated oily skin or only for the T-shaped area of the face.
So, use a mask-film and make sure of its excellent efficiency!
You may also like The activated carbon mask