From what appear blackheads on the face – a question to which you can give a variety of answers? Under the influence of external adverse factors, as well as systemic disorders in the body, changes occur that always affect the skin condition. Most often, the points appear in the T-zone: on the nose and in the forehead.
Causes of an appearance of blackheads
Frequent use of fatty foods, richly flavored with spices, affects the condition of the sebaceous glands. They intensively produce skin fat, because of what pores are hammered.
In addition to fatty foods, it is also recommended to limit the use of sweets and muffins.
It is recommended to adhere to the principles of healthy nutrition: give preference to vegetables and fruits, as well as sour-milk products.
Hormonal changes are associated with age. Often in women after 30, the testosterone level changes, as a result of which hyperhidrosis is noted – increased sweating, and the work of the sebaceous glands is also increased.
Blackheads, arising from hormonal changes, can not be cured independently by external means. For help, you should contact a specialist – gynecologist and endocrinologist.
The state of permanent stress affects the chemical composition of produced fats. In periods that are accompanied by negative emotional states, it is recommended to take sedatives. This will have a beneficial effect not only on the condition of the skin but also on the general condition of the body. Keep reading https://www.healthline.com/health/blackheads
Harmful habits and ecology
Living in a contaminated region cannot help but affect the condition of the skin – blackheads will appear faster even after professional cleaning. In such cases, you may need to use more potent drugs – rubbing with tonics and applying masks will not help.
To a large extent, the appearance of the skin is affected by bad habits. Smoking, frequent use of alcohol pollutes the body from the inside. Tobacco smoke acts on the surface of the skin, provoking pollution and accelerating the aging process.
How to take good care of your skin
To prevent the emergence of black spots, it is necessary to carry out competent and systematic care:
- Owners of oily skin should refrain from using only alcohol-containing products. It is advisable to purchase a line of special professional cosmetics, if possible – ask before buying with a certified beautician. In occasion of decorative cosmetics, it is also advisable to consult – choose products that will not clog pores.
- The elimination of oily shine from the skin can be helped by wiping with micellar water.
- One of the basic rules, which is often violated, is to remove makeup before bed.
- Regularly should be carried out cleansing peelings, use scrubs. It is advisable to do it in the salon. If there is a need for cleaning at home, it is important to follow all disinfection rules in order to prevent the development of inflammation.
- In skin with enlarged pores, masks with sour-milk products are recommended – they narrow the pores.
Proper mechanical cleaning:
- At the preparatory stage, the skin is stripped. This procedure cannot be missed since without it an easy and painless cleansing cannot be achieved. In the salons for this use a special device, and at home, you can use a conventional saucepan, filled with a hot broth of herbs.
- The next step is an easy peeling. A mixture of lemon juice with almond oil and coffee grounds will do. First, the mixture is applied and left for a couple of minutes, followed by massage movements.
- After this, you can proceed directly to remove sebaceous plugs. It is recommended to do this with a special tool – so you can clean the skin without injury. If it is not, you can squeeze out dirt with your fingers, but always through a clean cloth, so as not to damage the skin with your nails. The steam opens the pores, so the dirt comes out to the surface easily.
- The next step is the treatment of the skin with a lotion with alcohol.
- At the end of the procedure, the skin is wiped with ice cubes. This allows you to narrow the pores.
Activated Charcoal masks for blackheads
Effectively cleans the pores mask with gelatin and activated charcoal. A tablespoon of gelatin is diluted with water to make it swollen, and the activated charcoal tablet is ground. All are mixed to give a homogeneous mass and applied to the skin until it dries. After that, the mask is removed by moving from the bottom up, and on its surface, there are columns of sebum.
A mask with honey, cinnamon and aloe juice can also be used. All are mixed in a ratio of 1: 1: 1 and applied to contaminated sites, performing a light massage. After half an hour, the mask is rinsed off with warm water.
You may also like Carbon masks: Benefits for your skin